Sunday, October 7, 2012

Know Your Wool by Deb Robson - featuring North Valley Farm

I should have posted this link months ago, but sheep happen.  In any case, during my trip to the National Lincoln Show and Sale in Estes Park, CO, I was fortunate enough to take part in a video shoot for Craftsy.  Craftsy is a newish company that publishes all sorts of really nice instructional craft videos - cooking, knitting, sewing, spinning - to name a few.  Deb Robson, author of the Fleece and Fiber Sourcebook and a former editor of Spin Off, was in Estes Park as the host of the video shoot. 

Fleece & Fiber Sourcebook cover



Lincolns are one of the featured breeds in the video which is available on the Craftsy website for FREE; here is the link to the spinning page.  I highly recommend it, not because you get to hear me compare my 250 lb. sheep to tomatoes, but because it contains some very good information and is well presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment